This quote is taken from Ed Catmull, Pixar Cofounder, in his book “Creativity, Inc”. Ed Catmull has been applying Lean principles since day one and he has built one of the most profitable technology companies where developing creative workers is the key to success.
Come meet the leaders who are applying similar strategies and shaping the future of information technology. At the Lean IT Summit, you will learn to:
• Bring your organization into the Digital Age, walk in the steps of Pixar, Google, Amazon or Spotify and enter the Big League
• Provide your creative workers with an environment that enables agility, intensive collaboration and innovation
• Go fast! Discover how major companies from media, banking, services and manufacturing industries use lean techniques to satisfy their customers and beat competition.
The detailed program is available!
Mark your calendar as 3 master classes will be held on Wednesday 15 October:
- Make your IT projects succeed with the Obeya with Sandrine Olivencia
- Lean leadership in IT, a hands-on master class with Steve Bell
- Lean Coaching in an IT Environment with Mike Orzen
The details are available here.
Michael Ballé will present his latest business novel “Lead With Respect” and sign copies at the Lean IT Summit.
Are you wondering what you can learn at the Summit? Have a look at the presentations and videos of the previsous editions here.
Join the European Lean IT Summit group on LinkedIn to stay in touch with the Lean IT community and be informed when the presentations and videos of the sessions are online.
Follow the Lean IT news and tweet with #LeanIT2014
The Lean Global Network promotes lean thinking and provides leadership to help organizations with their lean transformations. The Members of the Lean Global Network include a growing number of non-profit organizations that are devoted to the promotion of lean thinking throughout the world. The members are completely independent, but interact on a regular basis.